The RAMON CLEMENTE management team has established the use of high quality products and services as a primary objective to assure that we meet the needs of our current and future customers while, in parallel, safeguarding the environment.
The management team is responsible for fostering awareness among employees of the importance of quality and respect for the environment – as well asstriving forcontinuous improvementsin the products and services we offer our customers.
The ultimate goal for all RAMON CLEMENTE activities is to deliver the highest quality service to our customers in the most environmentally sustainable way. Therefore, we have developed a strategy to integrate our human resources and technical processes via four basic areas:
- Ensure compliance with the customer’s specifications.
- Produce high quality products at a competitive price for a strategic advantage.
- Monitor and control the use of all raw materials.
- Maintain quality control throughout all stages of the process.
- Carry out good planning and execution to ensure high quality service.
- Ensure compliance with the deadline agreed with the customer.
- Plan for and prevent all possible problems rather than having to remedy them later.
- Provide staff training for continuous improvement as a preventive measure and to motivate employees.
- Optimise the use of available resources.
- Improve the company’s corporate image in the local area.
- Maximise competitiveness through customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess the environmental impact of our processes.
- Introduce, where necessary, improvements to protect people, facilities and the environment to minimise pollution and its likely consequences.
- Develop and implement good environmental practices company wide.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and fulfil our commitments with customers and other stakeholders.